Friday, January 5, 2007

Why a blog?

Well I've been out of the blogging scene for a little while, but now I have motivation and a definite goal in mind. I've never been good at keeping a diary or recording the everyday events that happen in my life. So instead, my goal is that this blog will be more of a reflection, a place to simply post my thoughts. I've decided to get more involved in God's Word this year, and really study the applications to my life.

I plan to do that through music. I absolutely love music, and I'm involved in the praise team at my church. Every week or so I'd like to pick a song we're working on for Sunday's service (or maybe just one that's caught my attention from the radio) and really research it and look at the meaning of the lyrics. I want to find Scripture that matches, and just ask myself what this song means in my life.

Let's see how it goes...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...