Saturday, June 9, 2012

I'm moving on... please come join me!

I enjoy blogging. I really do. Life just often gets in the way. :) Last night I was reading a book and found myself really wanting to share quotes from it, and expound on my thoughts about it.

Did you hear the singers Roer? has been a place for me to just share things about life in and around my family. Almost a year ago, I joined a blogging community and online "class" that gave me one year of web hosting and my own domain name for free. I decided to see if I'd be able to create a niche blog that would generate a little bit of income -- at least enough to pay for the yearly hosting and domain name once the time for renewal came up. It was a ton of fun, but I didn't make a single dollar. So I've decided to allow that hosting and domain to expire, and have moved back to Blogger (which is free!), and start somewhat fresh with a somewhat new blog.

I've imported all of my old posts from Did you hear the singers Roer? into the new blog. I'll still write about the home, garden, and cooking like I did at inthesweetsunshine.com, and I'll still write about my family and love for books and music like I have been here. So I invite anyone who knows me personally, as well as anyone interested in an almost-30-year-old, happily married, mom of almost-two kids, who desires to spend her days in the sweet sunshine and attempt to live the simple life, to follow my journey at my NEW blog: carrieinthesweetsunshine.blogspot.com. I hope to see you there! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...